Sunday, March 22, 2009

Zoo Bound!

Today we went to the Dallas Zoo. We had a wonderful time until Morgan got scared by a big Gorilla. I am sure we will be hearing about this one for a long time! Oh well, next up The Fort Worth Zoo!


Morgan enjoyed riding the carousel. I enjoyed it to!

Morgan and daddy enjoying a ride on the monorail.

Morgan found a new friend.


Look mom, I'm growing!

Morgan and daddy enjoying the zoo.


Morgan and mommy.


Morgan loving on the baby elephant.


Morgan checking out the giraffes.


Morgan and daddy checking out a crazy lizard.

Peek-a-boo, I see you!

We didn't even get out of the parking spot and Morgan was fast asleep. I think the zoo was a hit.


















2 comments:

A Mother's Love said...

Val - She is getting big and as always she is just beautiful! Looks like y'all had a great time at the zoo :) The Austin zoo is horrible! I think we will drive to San Antonio for the zoo! I love your pics and it was so good to see you too...made me miss you :(
Kelley

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Let me know when you come to FOrt Worth and I will try to meet you!!