Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting Ready!

Everyone knows just how much I have been looking forward to our Disney vacation. This trip has been a year in the planning. I think I am more excited than Morgan. But because I am a complete nut, I thought that it would be so cute for us all to have matching shirts. I guess I didn't get enough of appliqueing at Halloween. So after 2 1/2 days of solid appliqueing this is what I came up with. Thought they turned out pretty cute. And to much of my surprise Stephen is going to wear one everyday as well. First it was just one, then he agreed to more. Thanks babe for being a team player. We love you!

Stephen is Grumpy, me Dopey, and Morgan Snow White.


These are some of the shirts I made Morgan. Although her birthday is not until July we are going to celebrate it one day at Disney. My favorite is the My First Disney Trip one. Turned out so cute with the help of a friend! Thanks Susan!

Mine and Morgan's matching shirts.

Our Epcot shirts.

Morgan and me, Peace, Love and Mickey!

Our Animal Kingdom shirts.

Stephen is Goofy, I'm Pluto and Morgan Daisy Duck.

Stephen's Mickey Pirate and Digital Camo Mickey. Couldn't go to Disney without a little Camo!

This was an outfit I saw on eBay and I thought, "I can make that!" Well I did make it and I thought it turned out so cute. It is my favorite outfit.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Love the shirts!!!!!! I cannot wait to see pics of stephen in all of them!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Deann Black said...

WOW...I am totally impressed. You need to open for business:)