Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pottery

My sisters close friend asked us to come join them in painting some pottery at a place in Forney called "All Fired Up." You go in and pick out your piece you want to paint and then you paint it however you would like and then you leave it for 7 days and they glace it and fire it for you and then you pick it up. Morgan painted this really cute kitty cat piggy bank. I painted a square plate with Morgan's hand print in the center of it to hang on the wall in my kitchen. My best friend Jennifer was in town and she joined us with her little girl Lauren. She painted a kitty cat bank like Morgan's with Lauren. She put Lauren's hand print on the side of the bank. To cute. Lauren, my niece, painted a really cute cupcake keepsake box. Lori painted a plate with both her and Lauren's hand print on it. I really can't wait to see how they all turn out. Some really cute stuff. It was a wonderful day, with some wonderful friends!


Morgan beginning her master piece.


Morgan painting her bank pink and purple, of course.

Morgan feel completely in love with my best friends little girl, Lauren. She is so cute. Morgan calls her lil Lauren. She just loved playing with her. Must run in the blood. Me and Jennifer have been best friends since we were in first grade.

No comments: