Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Velentine's Day!

While waiting for Stephen to get back home from San Antonio today, Morgan and me went shopping with mom, Lori and Lauren. We also went over to Lori's house to down load some applique stuff to our computer so that we can soon put mom's new embroidery machine to work. I am really looking forward to making Morgan some new cute clothes. I bought her the cutest Easter outfit of EBay and I can't wait for her to wear it (pictures to come in the future, stay tuned!). Once we all made it home, Morgan and me found that Stephen had got us a Valentine's Day surprise. Morgan got some pretty tulips, because after our expense trip to Build A Bear last week I told him so more stuffed animals! I got this really cool stone candle that I have been wanting. I saw them when we were in Colorado and have been wanting one ever since. It is really pretty and peaceful when the lights are all off. It really puts out a really pretty glow. We also went to dinner at our little Mexican restaurant that we like to go to. Wasn't to romantic but it is about the only place we could think to talk Morgan without ruining someone else's dinner. So in all we had a really nice Valentine's day and we are so glad that daddy is back home safely from his trip. Thanks daddy for everything! We love you!


These are the cupcakes that I made for Morgan's daycare Valentine's Day party. I love doing party stuff for the kid's. I was pretty proud of myself because those of you that know me well know that I do not cook or at least not well. I was told by the sitter, Valerie, that the kids really did enjoy them. Yeah me!







Morgan opening her Valentine's Day treat from ninnie. Yeah! More candy!




This is the candle that Stephen gave me.




These are the tulips that daddy gave Morgan.

No comments: