Friday, February 13, 2009

The War is On!

Stephen left yesterday to go to a deer breeders meeting in San Antonio so I thought this would be the perfect time to try and get Morgan back into her bed. Since the middle of December she has been sleeping in our bed and that is just not working. So last night I made her cry it out for 25 minutes and then I went in her room, rocked her to sleep within 10 minutes, then laid her down in her bed. Well once I got in my bed I cried like a baby for 35 minutes. I just kept hearing her say "Mommy I need you, where are you. Mommy I need you , where are you!" It was horrible. But tonight I was prepared. I was putting up my shield. When I told her it was time to go to bed she said " Mommy rock me." So I rocked her to sleep within ten minutes and laid her down in the bed. Although I think I have created a new problem by rocking her to sleep, I really don't care! At least we have our bed back! I am just glad that she will sleep in her bed again.

No comments: