Sunday, August 30, 2009

No More Bottles!!!

Okay. Many of my family members and close friends knew that my little Morgan would still take a bottle in the morning and right before she went to bed. I know, I know, but when you have to get a 3 year up at 5 AM you will do whatever it takes to get out the door on time. Well I am proud to say that we have FINALLY broke the habit. When we were on our cruise I took one bottle with us but had no place to store or heat up milk. So at night when Morgan would ask for her bottle I would tell her that they do not let bottle on the boat for big girls. Well after 5 days my little one no longer wants one. She now only asks for her sippy cup. Yeah!!! It only took me a little over 2 years to break it but I finally did. I gave all 20 something bottles to a girl who is pregnant at work. Part of me was sad to give them away. No more bottles in my house ever again. My little sweet heart is getting to be such a strong independant little girl. She is always amazing me. So goodbye bottles and hello sippy cups!

1 comment:

Erica said...

way 2 go, valerie!!!