Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Morgan!

To celebrate Morgan turning 3 we all went and spent the night at The Great Wolf Lodge and the went to dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe. We had a wonderful time. I was wondering how Morgan was going to do on the water slides at the Lodge but she did great. She is a natural. To say the least we will definitely be returning again. I highly recommend anyone with children to check it out. It is well worth the money. Morgan also had a blast at the Rain Forest Cafe. I think she liked the Little Mermaid cupcake cake the best. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl. I can't believe you are turning 3. Where does the time go?

The gang at The Great Wolf Lodge


Morgan blowing out her candles.

Morgan enjoying her cupcake!


Kevin and Lauren at the Rain Forest Cafe


Morgan wanted this Dora doll that you play in the bath tub with. Once she unwrapped it and saw what it was she went nuts. She loved it!



Lauren, Lori and Morgan.


OK. Call me crazy, but I had to get Morgan a cake to take to the sitters so all her friends could celebrate with her. She picked out this Spongebob cupcake cake. Should have figured. The girl is nuts for Spongebob. I thought it turned out really cute. The kids really enjoyed it.

No comments: