Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Finished Product!

Well I must say that the dress turned out AWESOME!!!! I think that mom did an incredible job. Not only do I think she was the cutest Snow White on Halloween, I think she will be the cutest Snow White at Disney World in May. It was a lot of blood, sweat, and tears but the dress could not have turned out better. Thanks mom for all you do for the girls! Your the best ninnie in the world!

My Lil Snow White

The cutest witch I've ever seen.

The best ninnie in the world with her shining stars!

Aunt Lori and Morgan

This was my costume. A cute shirt and some crazy spider web eye lashes.

Even though we put curlers in her hair, he her didn't curl very much. I think it was the stylist. Better not quit my day job!

My lil trick or treaters!

No comments: