Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lauren's Baptism

My niece, Lauren, never ceases to amaze me. She is one of the kindest kids I know, she reads on a third grade level, she is in the gifted and talented program at school, and she is so awesome at cheer leading she is captain of her team. I mean, I can't imagine what the future holds for this brilliant seven year old. But I think the thing that I am most proud about is her commitment to God. This summer at vacation bible school, Lauren accepted Jesus Christ as her savior. So tonight at church she was baptised. As a sat there and watched her confirm her commitment to God, it brought a tear to my eye. This child is truly amazing. I can't wait to see what she brings to the world. For me, my life is truly blessed because she is in it. Lauren, I love you sweet heart and I could not be more proud of you!
Lauren and pastor Rick.

No comments: