Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fun at the lease!

Since it was a three day weekend for me, Morgan and me accompanied Stephen to the deer lease. Stephen did a little hunting and Morgan and me did a little shopping. Saturday morning we went on a small nature hick and Morgan found sparkly rock that she is pretty proud of. When on our walk I small what I called a slug on the road. I told her to watch out and not to step on the slug. She asked what it was and I said a worm. She then informed me that a slug is not a worm it is a snail. EXCUSE ME! I stand corrected by a 3 year old! She said he was a snail like Gary on Sponge bob. OK then. We even did a little shopping at Walmart because there is not much shopping to be had in Nacogdoches, Texas. Anyway, we had a fun time and it was fun to get out of town for a day or two. Now back to the real world tomorrow. Here's to another long week ahead.
Mommies little helper. Morgan having fun vacumming the camper.
Morgan posing by a pine tree.

Morgan and me on our nature walk.

It is amazing how much fun a girl can have with a spoon, a bowl and a little dirt!
Morgan and daddy riding the 4 wheeler.

Morgan and me having fun outside

Stephen at the lease.

No comments: