Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm A Superstar!

It has been a one of those days. Morgan is not feeling well and neither am I. So to say the least we butted heads today all day. By the end of the day we were both tired and out of our minds. So tonight and I was sitting in my favorite big chair and checking some stuff out on the computer when Morgan came running into the living room screaming, "I'm a superstar, I'm a superstar!" and then proceeded to run around the living room in big circles. I could not help but laugh my head off. I have this box of old clothes that I have been working on pricing for a big consignment sale and she managed to find a pair of pink bloomers that go to this pink dress and this pink top that is about three sizes to small. All this was over her pj's. The funniest part was that she had on her night time pull up and it really filled out the bloomers. She would run around spanking her bottom. It was truly a site to see. This little girl never seizes to amaze me. So thanks Morgan for the great entertainment this evening and for the wonderful memory. I will never look and at that pink flamingo shirt the same again!

My lil superstar!

No comments: