Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010!

This year I had off on Christmas Eve and boy was it nice.  We had a wonderful day.  We started the day off by sleeping in and then it was up to straighten up the house before Stephen's dad came over so we could exchange gifts.  Morgan loves her some paw paw, or paw paw from the ranch as she likes to call him.  Morgan was so excited about her Zooables that she received from him.  She did have to help him open up everyone of his gifts.  She loves doing that.  After a quick nap we were up and out the door to go to mom's house.  We always have fun at mom's for Christmas with presents and games.  My kid can roll some dice.  It is kind of scary.  Anyway, we had a wonderful time and the kids got lots of goodies.  Morgan gave me a Stephen a box of love (see picture below).  It was the best present that I got this year. I love it and I know that I will treasure it always.  Can't wait to see what the big guy brings!!!!
Morgan with the unicorn pillow pet that I have been hearing about for 6 months.  So glad that she got it and I don't have to hear her beg for it any more.  Thanks ninnie!

Zhu Zhu pets for DS. Good times!

Our box of love that Morgan made for Stephen and me.  Love it!!!!  Thanks again ninnie.

Stephen so excited about the box of love we got.

Morgan sitting pretty in her new Christmas dress ninnie got her.

Lauren and Morgan

This is my best present ever. I don't think that anyone will ever be able to top this one!

Morgan showing off her present she got from paw paw. She was just a little excited about it.

Morgan helping paw paw unwrap his gifts.


No comments: