Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Broken Bone #2!

Well today was NOT a good day. I worked a half day today so after picking up Morgan we decided to make a stop at Target. MISTAKE!!!! While walking into the store heading to the bathroom I caught Morgan tripping on the floor mat and hitting the floor out of the corner of my eye. It was one of those moments that you see but just can't do anything about it. As I turned to her, she stood up and I could tell right away that something was not right. I see that her nose did not look right. Then came the scream. A scream like I have never heard before. Then came the blood. I'm not talking a little, I am talking ALOT! I grabbed her and we ran to the bathroom. I knew right then that it was broken. I grabbed a handful of paper towels and we ran for the door. Thank goodness my pediatrian is just across the street. We ran in there and as I thought, it is broke. Thank goodness it was a clean brake so he would not have to set it. We left with and ice pack and orders to keep ice on it for swelling and give Tylenol for pain. So we headed home with my heart broken because I know that it hurts her and I hate when my baby hurts. The worst part of this whole thing is that I have no clue what is was that I was going to Target for. Oh well.

Morgan with her 1st and hopefully last broken nose.

No comments: