Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Lori!

It was such a beautiful day today. Although it was a little windy, we decided to go to the park to feed the ducks and take a bike ride. Morgan had a blast. These beautiful days have been few and far between so we have to take full advantage of them while we can. Tonight we went out to diner with the family to celebrate my sisters birthday. Not just any birthday, but the big 40! I can't believe that she is 40. It seems like yesterday she was turning 16 and getting her drivers license. I can remember how excited I was that now she could drive me round instead of my mom and dad. No longer did I have to ride the bus because now she could come pick me up. Now she is turning 40. She sure don't seem 40 to me. Maybe it's because 40 is the new 30! Anyway you look at it, Lori I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and may all you birthday wishes come true. Love you!



Morgan feeding the ducks at the park.







Look out word, here comes Morgan!


Around and around we go, where it stops, nobody knows!!


My beautiful blue eyed girl.




Mom, John and Lauren


Lori, the birthday girl, and Kevin


Morgan and her favorite Aunt Lori


Morgan and me

No comments: