Sunday, November 23, 2008

I so pwetty!











Well it has been a crazy weekend. Stephen is off hunting so Morgan and me just hung out round the house and believe it or not started decorating for Christmas. Yes, we even put the tree up. That was a real chore with my little miss helper wanting to be right in the middle of it. Funny how all the really cute Disney ornaments are all at the bottom because that is where she wanted them to go. And of course we all know she's the boss! Well on Saturday while I was picking up around the house Morgan comes running into the living room all dressed up. She even managed to get her play jewelry on. She waves her magic wand yelling "Mommy, mommy, I so pwetty. " I just looked at her and gave her a big hug and told her she was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. She waved her wand at me and told me I was pwetty to. I needed much more than a magic wand considering it was Saturday morning around 9:30 and my hair had yet to see a brush. Wouldn't it be nice if the whole world could see us as our children do, beautiful no matter what! I have also included some pictures of Shelbie's tree out in front of our house. It just changed colors over the weekend and this year it is more beautiful than ever. When you are driving up the drive way it is as if it where glowing orange, almost like it is on fire. Well in case I don't have time to post again before turkey day, may all you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Erica said...

What a pretty and funny girl! The tree is beautiful.

MichaelandJaclynn said...

She is very pretty!!