Monday, November 10, 2008

My first posting!







Well this is the first posting on our new blog. I am so excited about sharing our every busy lives with all our friends and family. Well since not much has happened since Halloween I will start there. Mom once again out did herself again this year. She made Morgan and Lauren's, my niece, Halloween costumes. Morgan went as Minnie Mouse and Lauren as a bumble bee. I think she did an excellent job and the girls loved them. Thanks again mom and great job! The girls had a wonderful time trick or treating together. Morgan is not a candy eater so that left lots of treats for mommy and daddy. Yeah! Got to love Halloween.

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Hi Valerie! I just found your blog. I can not believe how grown up Morgan is! She's a beautiful big girl! It's so fun to hear a bit about what you guys have been up to!
Love,
Rachel Halpin