Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where a kid can be a kid!




Well after working for the past three days, Morgan and me decided to have a little fun today. First we went to Rembrandt Florist over at Restland Cemetery to order Shelbie's grave blanket for christmas. Once we ordered it we drove around for a moment. I think it is such a beautiful cemetery. It is so peaceful driving through it with all it's beautiful trees and statues. As we were driving we saw the most amazing thing. All I saw was something dash in front of my car. I stopped and looked and to my surprise it was a coyote chasing a squirell! He was huge. I see coyote's all the time running near our house, but this was different. It was so funny to see these two animals playing with each other, and in the middle of the city! I grabbed my camera and took a picture of him real quick. So after our little wildlife adventure we headed to Chuck E Cheese, the place where a kid can be a kid! It was fun to just get out of the house and spend time with Morgan doing silly things. We played all the games and road the rides. We even walked away with four bracelets and a ring, which she got by cashing in her tickets. So to say the least it was a fun day and now it's back to the grid again tomorrow.

No comments: