Friday, December 5, 2008

The blanket is here!

Today me, Stephen and Morgan went and picked up Shelbie's grave blanket and took it out to the cemetery. So for all of you who enjoy placing an ornament on it each year, it is now ready to do so. Morgan really enjoys going to the cemetery and helping take care of Shelbie's little spot. She is getting so big. Everyday she teaches me something new. I am always amazed how she makes my heart grows more and more each and every day.




One the way to pick up Shelbie's blanket, Morgan was screaming for her sunglasses. Well, since we were in Stephen's truck, I did not have her sunglasses with me, so I handed her the only pair I could find which were a pair of Stephen's safety glasses. Next thing I know I turned around to check on her and she was sound asleep. I think OSHA would be very proud, don't you.

1 comment:

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Too funny!! I love her asleep with the safety glasses on!