Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Today Morgan and me decided to build and decorate our ginger bread house. Well, I built it and she decorated it pretty much all by herself. She did an excellent job I must say. I did have to give her a lollipop in order for her not to eat all the decorating candy.
This is what it looked like before Morgan got her hands on it.


Morgan putting her personal touch on the ginger bread house.


The finished product. Not to bad for our first ginger bread house.


After cleaning up our mess we made with the ginger bread house, I got to looking for Morgan and found her and her big stuff dog hiding under the covers of our bed. I looked under the covers and she just laughed and laughed. She thought it was the funniest thing. Crazy girl!

3 comments:

Deann Black said...

We have never put together a gingerbread house before, but I must say for a two year old I am very impressed...Good Job Morgan!

MichaelandJaclynn said...

She did a great job!!

Erica said...

she's awesome!!