Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another year older....

Well today I turned another year older. Another year closer to the big 40. Well until then I am going to make the best of the next 3 years until that day comes. So how does it feel turning 37 ?The same it did when I turned 36, and the year before that and the year before that. To me it just seems like another day. Since Stephen is out of town working, I asked Morgan what she wanted to do today to help me celebrate my birthday. She so boldly told me that only she could have birthday's. Sounds good to me. I would love to stay 36 forever! So we decided to go do a little shopping and have lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. We had a wonderful time. I was even able to get out of the gift shop without spending a dime. We went to the Disney Outlet store instead and got a couple of really cute tshirts for $4 each! Why is it that it is my birthday and Morgan got all the treats. Anyway, I had a great birthday spending it with my little monkey. I couldn't of picked a better person to spend it with!

Morgan checking out the elephants at the Rainforest Cafe.
Morgan and the alligator at the cafe. She loves tossing pennies at it.


Morgan riding some rides at the mall.


Morgan is all smiles driving Tigger around.

No comments: