Saturday, September 5, 2009

Go Raiders Go!

Stephen left yesterday to go to the deer lease so today Morgan and me spent the day with mom. First we did a little shopping and then we went to see Lauren cheer at one of her games. One word, HOT! Boy, it was so hot today. There was no breeze at all. But it was all worth it to get to see Lauren cheer. She is doing really great. I can see her improving with each and every game. I am so proud of her. After getting some lunch we headed back home and for 2 1/2 hours I battled with Morgan to lay down and take a nap for both of our sakes. Well she finally gave it up. She was beat. I snapped a picture of her passed out on my bed. If they would only listen to what we have to say. Don't they know we know EVERYTHING!!!!! Long story short we had a great day and we are really looking forward in taking a girls trip to Canton tomorrow. Trade Days here we come!

What a cutie! Go Raiders!

Lauren rocking out her cheers!

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

Lauren won a pirate patch at lunch and was showing us her pirate face. Errrrr!

Morgan finally passed out after hours of trying to get her to take a nap.

Sure wish I could sleep so soundly.

No comments: