Thursday, February 11, 2010

What the heck is this? Snow?

This morning I woke up and the list of things that I needed to get done today were running through my mind. So I got up and started my day. I turned on the cartoons for Morgan and then got her some warm milk and sat down in my big chair to finish waking up. I just happened to peek out the window and almost fell out of the chair. I could not believe my eyes. There was snow everywhere! And not just a little bit but inches. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I knew they said we might see some snow, but this was SNOW and LOTS of it! I think I was more excited about it than Morgan. So we immediately got dressed in our winter best and headed outside to a good old fashion snowball fight and make a snowman. It was great! Even the dogs seemed to be amazed about all the cold white stuff. I know it will not last long so we will have to enjoy it while we can. Thanks mother nature, I owe you one!

I took a ruler outside to measure the snow and we got almost 5 inches. Crazy!

Morgan and Lady making foot prints in the snow.

Lacy is not sure what she thinks about the snow. I think she would rather go back inside.

Morgan playing in the snow.


Nothing like making a good old snowman. Daddy would be proud of the camo hat!

When Stephen got home today from the ranch, we all went out and had a snowball fight. Morgan won of course!

No comments: