Monday, February 15, 2010

Cupcake Anyone?

Since Morgan missed her Valentine's Day party at the sitters on Friday, we decided to make cupcakes tonight for her to take tomorrow. She sure is a great little helper. I think she could have made them by herself. She is a pro at making blueberry muffins so it wasn't surprising that she would be good at cupcakes as well. I sure hope that she is a better cook than me. If it doesn't come out of a box or can then it doesn't get cooked at my house. So here's to many more cupcakes in the future.

Morgan ready to make cupcakes.

Who needs a mixer when I have Morgan.

Morgan checking out the finished product.

Morgans finished cupcakes. I did the frosting but she did the sprinkles and hearts.

While waiting for the cupcakes to bake Morgan played with one of her Valentines Day gifts from mom. It was some little capsules that expanded to animals.


Now we have a collections of sponge animals. Think next times we get out the finger paints we will use these to make animal prints.

No comments: