Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

In the 37 years that I have lived in Texas I have NEVER seen anything as beautiful as what I saw this morning when I woke up. We went to bed last night and it was still snowing so this morning when I woke up I could not believe my eyes. I have never seen so much snow in my entire life here in Texas. We had almost ten inches of fresh snow. It was amazing! Everything was white. You couldn't see the dead tree and grass. Just beautiful snow everywhere. It was like I was in Colorado. Thank you Lord for this beautiful day!
This is our pond in front of our house.

9 1/2 inches! Amazing!

Our drive way.

All the snow we got during the night was just to much for our snow man. This is all that remains of him this morning!

This is a tree next to our house. Beautiful!

This is Lacy's dog pin. The snow came up to the bottom of her chest. It was really funny trying to see her go to the bathroom. She was not enjoying all the snow at all.

Lacy checking out the morning snow.

Lady enjoyed eating all the fresh snow.

Lady in the snow.







No comments: