Thursday, July 22, 2010

Black Widow

About a month ago Stephen was out in his shop and I was in bed reading and he came into the house shouting that he just killed a black widow spider in his shop. I was like ya, ya. Well tonight he came in the house saying that he found another one and wanted to know if I wanted to see it before he killed it. So I had to see it to believe it because these things can kill you. They are very poisonous. So when I went out to the shop to see for myself and boy was I shocked when I saw it. I made him kill it before I got close to it or took pictures of it. It is kind of gross but you can see the red hour glass on the bottom side of it. Cool but creepy! I don't think I will be going out in the shop anymore by myself. Yikes!! Just glad it was out there and not in my house. Hope they stay out there!
Notice the red hour glass shape design on the bottom side. That is their trade mark.


No comments: