Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Today is Thanksgiving and even though I am at work spending it with my second family, and the fact that I just can't kick this nasty virus that I have contracted, I can't help but be so thankful for all the Lord had bestowed on me. I have such a wonderful family who are all healthy!!!! This has been an extrodinary year for our family. We went on two fabulous trips thanks to my wonderful father in law and husband. All of my family has remained in great health throughout this year. I have lost some beloved family and friends this year, but in their passing it has made me appreciate the my dear family members even more. I know that they say you should treasure each day as a gift, and how sometimes during the craziness off life that we often seem to loose track of that. But this holiday season, I am going to try very hard to not loose track of the true meaning of the season and remember the great gifts in my life that He has bestowed on me. So to all my family and friends on this wonderful Thanksgiving day, I love you all and I am so blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life. God bless you all.
Love,
Valerie

No comments: