Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Addition

We finally decided that it was time to add another member to our family. Since the loss of Lady, we have had this emptiness in our hearts and plus Morgan has asked us everyday since then when we were going to get another dog. So today while at Pet Smart shopping for dog food for Lacy we saw that the Humane Society was there adopting out dogs. Morgan feel in love with this dog and wanted her really bad. So I called Stephen and he gave me the green light to get her. We named her Emma and she is the sweetest dog. I am not a little dog girl, used to our big dogs, so I am trying to get used to having a little dog in our house. She is lots of fun and we really enjoy her company. She's a little hyper but I think that is a lot of Morgan's doing. Morgan absolutely loves her and thinks I am the best mom in the world for getting her a new puppy. So I guess in the end we all win. Well Everyone except Callie our cat. She is not to happy about Emma invading her space. So welcome to the family Emma girl!

1 comment:

A Mother's Love said...

Awww, LOVE your new pup! He's a cutie pie :)