Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby!!

Every Christmas I have been wanting to go to the Ice exhibit out at the Gaylord Texas but just never have found the time. Well this year me and Lori found the time and took the girls today. All I can say is WOW!! It was AWESOME!! We all had a wonderful time. It was cold. And when I mean cold I mean cold. It was 9 degrees inside there. Cold or not it was worth it. There theme this year was A Charlie Brown Christmas. I thought it was perfect since at Halloween we went on the train ride with mom and it was the Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin. I think that we have found a new family tradition and can't wait to see what they do next year!

The gang.

Morgan, Lauren and Santa a.k.a the big guy!



Lori and Lauren

Morgan and me.


Morgan ready for the big show.




Morgan coming down the ice slide.







My lil reindeer.

I don't know why I love this picture but I just do. My two sweeties!

No comments: