Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 2!

Day 2! Yesterday was a great day. Morgan loves her class and is making new friends. There was a small little incident at her school where one of her classmates got on the wrong bus and was missing for 3 hours. Just glad that he was found safely and no harm done. My heart goes out to him and his family. I can't even begin to imagine what they went through yesterday. That is the prime reason that I took off this week so that I can make sure that Morgan transitions well this week and that she has as minimal stress as possible. So far she is doing great. Much better that I excepted. But that doesn't surprise me. She always blows me out of the water with all that she can do. Guess I just don't like seeing her grow up so fast. Looking forward to seeing what day 3 brings.


Morgan looking cute as usual.

No comments: