Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School!

Well the day I have been dreading for the past five years is finally here, Morgan's first day of school. Although I am totally excited for her as she starts a new chapter in her life, part of my heart is breaking. My baby girl is growing up, and growing up way to fast. It just seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms as I watched her sleep so peacefully. Now, I am sending her out into this great big world of ours. So I will pray for her safety and pray for Mrs. Keegan as she helps build my little girls mind and set the stepping stone for her education. I know it is going to be a great year full of wonderful memeories. Oh, and for the record neither me nor Morgan shedded a tear today!

Morgan all dressed up for her first day of school.

Here's to day 1. I think her backpack is as big as she is.



Dad and Morgan


Morgan and me

The drive to school. All smiles.


Morgan walking into school.

Putting her backpack in her locker.

Morgan show us her locker.

Morgan getting ready for class to start. Not a tear in her eyes. She is ready to let the learning begin.

No comments: