Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 3!

This morning I took Morgan to Galaxy Ranch to make sure she is comfortable with the morning routine of riding the bus to school before I have to go back to school next week. So being the crazy mom that I am, I dropped her off the drove to her school and waited in the parking lot to make sure she got of the bus and into the school ok. Well, she did it. She got off that bus and trucked right into the school as if she had been doing it for years. As I sat there and watched my baby girl walk into that big school all by herself, my eyes filled with tears. She is growing up. My baby girl is no longer a baby. She is a little girl coming into her own. She is AMAZING! I am so proud of her and for the little girl she has become. Although we have our moments, Morgan is the best daugther a mom could ask for. Morgan I love you so and I am so proud of you.



Day 3!


Morgan getting off the bus and walking into school all by herself.


And there she goes. My little school girl.

No comments: