Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beware of a Hungry Dog

So yesterday morning when I was heading out the door to work I noticed some siding from my house on the ground next to my patio. When I walked over this is what I found. There is a pack of 4 stray dogs that have been hanging around my house. I had put Lacy in the room on the other side of this wall and I am not sure if they were trying to get to her or what but this is what those dogs did to my house. To say the least, I was not a very happy camper about it and because we live in the county and not the city, the dog catcher is of no service to us. So I called the sheriff's office and they said do whatever means I needed to do to protect my property and family. These dogs attacked my dog while she was eating last week so that is why we put her in the house at night time to eat now. This is one of the down sides of living in the country. People just think that they can dump unwanted animal out here and that everyone out here will care for them. WRONG!!!! So I will leave it up to Stephen, my neighbor and my uncle to take care of these wild crazy dogs that our literally eating me out of house and home!!!!
The damage done to the side of my house by some stray dogs.

No comments: