Friday, October 8, 2010

Shelbie's 9th Birthday

I can not believe that my little baby girl is turning 9 in Heaven today. Boy, where does the time go. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her. I miss her so much but have peace in my heart because I know that some day I will see her again and we will celebrate many wonderful Birthday's together. Shelbie, we love you tons and miss you more than you will ever know. Hope you have a wonderful birthday my sweet little angel.

Birthday wishes heading to Heaven.

Morgan after helping decorate at the cemetery for Shelbie's birthday.

Love me some fall mums!

The beautiful flowers from mom and John.

Shelbie's 9th Happy Birthday flower cake.



Morgan saw some glitter heart silly band bracelets that she wanted to give her big sister for her birthday. She is such a great lil sister. I am so very blessed that she loves Shelbie as much as we do.

Morgan watching as her birthday wish balloon heads up to Shelbie.

Lori and Lauren looking on.

The girls at the birthday celebration.

No comments: