Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Fair Day!

After our terrible day yesterday we all decided that we needed to have a little fun so today we went to the State Fair of Texas. We had a wonderful time as usual. This is one of my favorite times of the year, when the fair comes to town. We love the attractions, the food and the rides. I am glad that we have made this a family tradition. I remember as a child how much I loved going every year and all the great times I had with my family and friends. Hope we are building wonderful memories for Morgan as well. We love you Big Tex!

The dog show is one of our favorite events.
Morgan watching the dogs at play. She loved the three legged dog. He was amazing!

Morgan having fun at the petting zoo.


Morgan getting ready for the Pee-Wee Stampede

Morgan lining up and getting ready for the show.

Momma's lil cowgirl!

Go cowgirl, go!! My lil rodeo star!



Morgan after her great ride.

No trophy this year, but we did get a cool blue ribbon for all our hard work. Way to go Morgan! You make us so proud.

Lil Big Tex

Morgan working on the farm.


Morgan cashing in her cash she earned working on the farm. She got chips of course.

Morgan riding some rides.



Me and Morgan take a ride down the slide.


What a fun way to end our great day at the fair!


Hi dad!

No comments: