Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dogs Gone Crazy!

This morning I was awoken by my dogs barking like crazy. I went to my front window and looked outside to see a coyote in my front yard playing with my dogs. It was the funniest thing. I didn't know if I should scare it off, or get my camera. So, I watched it for a moment and saw that it was not going to hurt my dogs. It just wanted to play. It started running the fence line and pestered my husky, Lacy. They just ran up and down the fence line for about 5 minutes. Then it picked up a stick and started tossing it up in the air and playing with it. It was really amazing to see this wild animal just acting like one of my dogs. After about 15 minutes of watching them play I stepped outside on my patio to see what it would do if it saw me. Well, I don't know if it my my crazy morning hair or just my presence all together, but it ran off. Maybe one day it will return to have more fun.


Lacy and the coyote playing


Lady checking out the coyote.


Lady playing with the coyote.


The girls playing with the coyote.

No comments: