Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Lia!

This evening Morgan and me went to a birthday party for my dear friend, Lisa's, little girl Lia. Many of you may remember me talking about her when she was born. Lia is the little girl that had to have two major heart surgeries during her first 6 months of life. She is doing great. She is a vibrant little girl. Morgan had a blast getting to see Oliver and meeting his big brother Clayton. I had a great time seeing their mom, Erica. She is another dear friend of mine from work who has been out on maternity leave. I can't believe just how big her little one, Elliot, has gotten. The kids had a great time playing on the big inflatable slip-n-slide. I almost wish I could have had a slip or two. Looked like lots of fun. Anyway, we had a great time and it was great visiting with friends. We love you Lia! Happy Birthday big girl!

The birthday girl!

Lia's cute little bloomers!

Lia playing with her new baby doll stroller.

Morgan watching Lisa open Lia's gifts. It was killing her to sit there and watch her. She wanted to unwrap them so bad. In just another week it will be her turn!

Morgan enjoying the slip-n-slide

Oliver taking a turn at the slip-n-slide

Morgan enjoying a dip in the kiddie pool.

Morgan having too much fun!


No comments: