Sunday, July 12, 2009

Here Little Duckies!

While at ninnie camp, mom took the girls to the Royse City park to feed the ducks. Well, this morning I found two full loaves of bread that I had not used and I thought that we could take it to the park and feed the ducks. What an adventure. I had one that kept poking me in the bottom until I would give him a piece.Talk about annoying! Thank goodness I have plenty of cushion back there. Those crazy things went nuts when they saw us coming with bread. I thought that Morgan would get scared because they were on us within seconds. But she was eating it up. She loved them. She even held one. She's my little animal lover. Mother like daughter I guess. I think we have found a new place for all our unused bread.

Morgan enjoying the ducks!

Morgan found a new little friend.

No comments: