Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Big Project!

Today is the start of the big project, I am redoing Morgan's room. Or should I say Santa is redoing Morgan's room. I have two days to get this room done. Can it be done? Why yes it can! It will be done. Oh yes, it will be done! Wish me luck. Here are some pictures of her room before I started. Well I started taking things off the wall then I remembered I hadn't took any before pictures so here we go. Let the fun begin!

This is Morgan's room as it stand now. Could the kid have any more junk crammed into one room?

Morgan's room

After I packed up her room and moved out all the furniture I did a little repair work. There were a couple of cracks on the walls that I fixed. That's what happens when you live in a house that is 27 years old. So I did a little sanding and textured today. Good times!



Some of my handy work.





No comments: