Monday, December 28, 2009

One Big Wish

Today was a crazy day. One of those days when you have so much to do and nothing seems to go as planned. Well that was my busy crazy day today. I decided to run all my errands then come home and take down the Christmas tree and all my Christmas decorations. In the mist of packing up the boxes in the attic, Morgan came running to me with a dandelion in her hand. She says "mommy look a dandelion" I was shocked that she even new what a dandelion was. She then said "mommy make a wish." Again I was amazed she knew to make a wish. I told her that it was her flower and she should make the wish. She said that all she wanted was for everyone to be her friend. I looked at this child and thought how wonderful this little person is. I think that if the world had a lot more people like Morgan in it and lots more dandelion's, it would be a much better place to live. God, thank you for giving me this day and for giving me this little girl. Morgan love you.
Morgan making a wish.

No comments: