Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Big Surprise!

After finishing Morgan's room today I went to pick her up at my mom's house. She had no idea that I had made over her room or should I say Santa made over her room. So when she walked into the house she saw Stephen sitting on the couch. He told her he thought someone had left her a surprise in her room. When she opened the door to her room she ran to the new baby bed that I had bought her. She was so excited about it. REALLY! What about all the hard work I had done. What about the color of the walls, all the new furniture. Then she turned and saw her big girl bed. She was so excited. The look on her face was priceless. It made all the hard work worth it. So I think the room is a hit. She has spent all day playing in it. She loves her new bean bag and sitting in her new reading corner and reading her books. She really loves the new TV and being able to watch all her favorite Nick Jr. shows on it. So I am so pleased with the room and how it turned out. Now I can finally rest and watch what I want on MY TV!!!!!

Morgan checking out her new doll bed. She was so excited about it.

Morgan realizing that she has a new big girl bed. She was so surprised when she finally realized it was there. I think the picture says it all.

Morgan pointing to her name on the wall.

New bed $189.00. New bedding $169.00. Seeing your precious 3 year old sleep in her new bed for the first time, priceless!



1 comment: