Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holey Moley!

Boy, oh boy what a day. Today I had so much to do and so little time to do it. I had to be home between the hours of 12-5pm because the satellite guys was coming to install satellite in Morgan's room so we can install her new TV. Well he finally showed up around 2:30pm and didn't leave until after 6:30pm. I had so much to do after he left that I didn't notice until the next morning that he stepped through my ceiling. Well not all the way through but put a really big crack in the ceiling. So now we have to have some guy from their corporate office come out and give use and estimate on the damage and have it repaired. I swear when it rains it pours. At least he didn't come all the way through the ceiling and that I don't have cold air pouring into my house. Well it will just have to wait until after the holidays to get fixed. We have bigger fish to fry, like doing Morgan's room!

The nice crack in bedroom ceiling left by the satellite guy


I guess I should just be greatfull that he didn't fall all the way through the ceiling. Then I would have been really mad.

No comments: