Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day Seven, Headed Home...

Today was a crazy day. To much drinking and not on my part. This morning after breakfast I went out on the deck and staked us out some lawn chairs next to the pool. After swimming, going down the slide a million times, catching some rays, and had some lunch Morgan and me headed to the room so she could have a much needed nap. Little did I know what was to come. Morgan and I both dosed off for a nap. After about an hour I got up and decided to start packing some of our stuff. Well several hours had passed and noticed that it was getting late. Morgan was still asleep after 4 hours, her fever finally broke, when I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door there stood Stephen, David and even Dan drunk! I could understand Stephen and David, but Dan. They got him drunk on the drink of the day. It was hilarious. Needless to say dinner this evening was quick interesting. As much as I hate to see our trip come to an end I am ready to get back home. It has been fun, but having a sick kid when stuck on a ship really can wear on you. It was a great trip and I'm glad we all got to have some much needed R&R and spend time with family and friends.

Paw Paw bought Morgan a Funship Freddy because she had not been feeling well. She loved it!

What a perfect towel to end our trip with.

Me catching some rays on the deck.

Stephen lounging on the deck.

Morgan listen to some Elton John on my Ipod. Benny and the Jets of course.

Morgan relaxing!

Morgan catching some rays and sporting her new tattoo.

Morgan's new butterfly tattoo.

Morgan checking out her new tattoo. It's a family thing!

Morgan getting her tattoo.

Morgan getting her tattoo.

No comments: