Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home :(

Well we landed back on solid ground today. After much traffic, we finally made it home this evening around 6PM only to find snow on the ground at home. I want to go back!!!! I am sooooo ready for spring. We had a wonderful trip but glad to be back home and sleep in my own bed. When we got home Morgan's fever was up to 103.2. Looks like we will be heading to the doctor tomorrow. After unpacking our bags and putting things away I took a long hot shower and am getting in bed with my Disney planning book. Look out Disney here we come!

The only thing that was really weird about our trip was this weird tile that was hanging on the wall above our toilet in the bathroom. She almost looks constipated! It made me think of this quote from Confucius, "Man who drop watch in toilet have crappy time" or "Man who stand on toilet is high on pot." Can't say I had a crapping time and defiantly not high on pot, but I had one heck of a good time! Carnival, the tile has got to go. Creepy!

Soon as we got in Stephen's truck and hit the rode Morgan yelled "Now we get to go to Disney." That right baby, Disney here we come!!!!

No comments: