Friday, March 19, 2010

Day Six, Cozumel

This morning when we woke up Morgan still had a fever. So to much disappointment, we did not get to go on the excursion. Morgan and me stayed behind and hung out on the ship. Stephen, me, Morgan and David did get off the ship for a short time this morning and when the two of them went back to the boat to get ready for their dive, me and Morgan did a little shopping. After we got back on the boat, we had lunch up by the pool. Since Morgan's fever was down we decided to get into the hot tub for a little bit. It was so nice. We had the whole hot tub to ourselves. We even had the slide to ourselves and rode it a few times. Once done swimming I decided to do a little laundry and Morgan took a much needed nap. I grabbed a drink on the way back to the room and while Morgan napped I lounged out on the balcony and caught some rays. It wasn't so bad. Sure hated being in Cozumel and not being able to dive but hey, there will be other times. Tonight at dinner we celebrated Jessica's 15th birthday. I ordered her a cake and it was delicious. I think that she was really surprised. Glad that Morgan is feeling better. Hate that we are heading home. Boy, the week has gone by fast.

David, Stephen, Morgan and me as we got off the ship this morning in Cozumel.

While I was sitting on the balcony today while Morgan napped, I watched a cruise ship next to ours back out of port, then turn and head out to sea. Glad I'm not driving that thing!

Picture from our balcony as I laid out this afternoon. The sea was so calm and peaceful.

Morgan posing with the sting ray towel animal left for her in our room tonight. Loved it!

Jessica's birthday cake I ordered for her on the ship.

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you!! Love the ears!

Happy 15th Birthday Jessica!

This morning when we got off the ship, Morgan found a guitar in a store she just had to have. Look out world, here's your next star!

Morgan looking out to sea once we got back on the ship.

Family photo we had done tonight.

No comments: