Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day Three, Hello Sun!

Today was a beautiful day! It was sunny and warm. Now this is what I call vacation! We lounged around the pool today and even took a couple of runs down the slide, which Morgan loves! We had a great day. We also had a wonderful dinner tonight. The food was awesome as usual. We are all looking forward to hitting dry land tomorrow in Jamaica. Margaritaville here we come!

Here is the towel animal that was left tomgiht for Morgan, bunny I think.

Morgan and we possing outside of the dining room. Love this big sunflower.

Morgan coloring at dinner.

Nothing but calm sea's and beautiful sunny skies! Just the way I like it.

Morgan and Stephen catching some rays on the deck.

Morgan and Stephen

One of Morgan's many rides down the slide today. My lil water baby.

Can't really see us to well but this is Morgan and me standing in line to ride the slide.

No comments: