Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Adventure Awaits at Animal Kingdom!

Today was an AWESOME day. Not because we saw some really cool animals or because we saw some wonderful shows and had a great dinner, but because Morgan is finally not afraid of the characters. I knew that she would come around. Now she wants to have her picture taken with EVERYONE!! We got lots of autographs today. We had a really fun dinner at the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review. Lots of fun, music and really great food. Nothing like some good old ribs and fried chicken. Umm umm good! We are all looking forward to going to Epcot tomorrow. So far the trip has been great. Now that Morgan has finally come around with the characters I think it will only get better.

The Tree of Life. This is the most amazing thing. I've seen pictures, but to see it in real life is breathtaking. Awesome!


Morgan, Stephen and me. Ignore her arm. To long to explain!


Morgan and Stephen waiting in line for the safari adventure.
Kilimanjaro Safari was really neat. We saw lots of really cool animals out eating in the early morning sun. Way cool!

Rhinoceros

Crocodile

Giraffe

Think this is a gazelle.

Not really sure what this is, but I wonder how he sleeps at night and does he have a headache?

Morgan and Stephen enjoying looking for animals on the safari.
A family of elephants.

Rhinos

Lion

Forgot what these are called.

Morgan checking out the fish.

Just glad this thing is not mounted on my wall at home. Boy was it big!

Merkat. Too cute! Morgan loved these.

Gorilla

Momma monkey holding her little baby. I wanted to get my hands on the little monkey so bad. It was soooo cute!

Another monkey.

Being the music lover that she is, Morgan really enjoyed beating out some awesome tunes on these drums. She turned the heads of many. She is always full of surprises!

This is a tree person. It is a person that is covered in leaves and moves like a tree. It was really cool to see. Stephen wanted to know where he could get some camo like this.

Morgan and me and the tree of life.

Stephen and Morgan.

Me, Stephen and Baloo.

This owl was so cool. There was another bird that was flying around and that owl was tracking it's every move. It was really neat.

Stephen, Morgan and me with Expedition Everest ride in the background.

Morgan and me taking a spin on the TriceraTop Spin.

Stephen with his buddies Pluto and Goofy.

We saw the show Finding Nemo -The Musical. It was one of my favorite parts of the day. It was so cool. The people that work the puppets do an amazing job. You hardly even notice them they blend in so well. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Finding Nemo-The Musical

Nemo

Crush. Totally awesome dude!

Stephen and Morgan relaxing.
I have to give credit where credit is due. It is because of Thumper and Miss Bunny that Morgan is no longer afraid of the characters. We were standing in line to get Chip and Dales autograph when Morgan spotted Thumper. She demanded that she get their autograph and how she wanted to have her picture taken with them. If you haven't noticed Morgan has not been in a picture with a character except for Tiger and she was glued to my leg. Well that is all about to change!

She did it!! She finally had her picture taken with a character. She still wanted me in the picture but that is fine with me. THANK YOU THUMPER AND MISS BUNNY!!!! You are my hero!

Let the fun begin. Chip and Dale, Morgan and me.

Donald and the Shellito's.

Minnie

Morgan having a fun conversation with dad.

Morgan giving me all the hugs and kisses.

Morgan giving Disney World two thumbs up!

Morgan showing dad how she is turning the big 4!
Mickey. Wait a second, do I see my child holding hands with a character. Amazing what two rabbits and do. I think that I am going to start a new campaign, Thumper for President! I think he could change the world.

Daisy and her crew.

Mickey, Pluto and Goofy doing a little fishing.

Donald and me have one thing in common, we are both bad fishermen.

Poccahonis

Stitch

Having fun with Pooh.

Morgan, me and Bolt sporting our stuff. I think Morgan's were the biggest.

Timon

Wendell

Morgan refused to take a nap when we got back to the hotel so needless to say once we got on the bus to head to dinner she was out like a light. She sleep until we went into the dining hall for dinner. If kids would just listen to their parents. Wait, did I just say that. My mother would be so proud.

Hoop Dee Do Musical Review was the dinner show we saw tonight. Was really funny and the food was great.

During the last part of the show they pulled some members of the audience to act in the show. It was hilirious. The girl in the pink is one of them. She did a really good job.

Morgan and Stephen enjoying the show.

Stephen tearing it up on the wash board. Please don't quit your day job honey.


One of the girls from the show came and took Stephen's hat off while coming out into the audience. It was pretty funny.

Water parade that goeson the lake every night. Really neat to see.

Water parade.

No comments: