Saturday, May 29, 2010

Six Flags Here We Come!

This year we decided to get Six Flags season passes in the hopes of prepping Morgan for next years Disney trip. To say the least, I think it was money well spent. Lori, Lauren and mom all have seasons passes as well so today we all headed to the park and had a wonderful time. The weather was great and the girls had a blast. It has been years since mom and me had been and we had a blast as well. It was a wonderful girls day and I am looking forward to many returns to the park.


Mom and the girls on the log ride. You wouldn't be able to tell by the look on her face, but as soon as they got off the ride Morgan asked Ninnie if she could ride it again.
Me and Lori having some fun on the log ride.

Lauren and Morgan patiently waiting to ride a ride.

Morgan on her first ride at Six Flags with her best bud Lauren


Lauren and Morgan enjoying a spin on the tea cups.


Best friends!

Me and Morgan getting ready to ride her first roller coaster!

The gang.

Lauren and Morgan, a swinging sensation!


Up, up and away!

How did I let these girls talk me into this????


Ninnie and Morgan give it a go on the roller coaster.

Love us train some mine train.

I had a picture of me in this same chair when I was a kid. Thought it would be cute to take one of Morgan in it. Only thing was she had to stand because the chair was to hot to sit on.

Me and my best friend!

Morgan and her favorite aunt Lori.

Lauren and mom give it a whirl.

No comments: