Friday, May 21, 2010

Out With The Old!

Recently my grandmother passed away and I had the opportunity to go over to her house and see if there was any of her things that I would like to have. I walked away with some pretty cool things. My top of the list favorite was all her old nurse hats. Yes, that's right. She actually had to wear them. Bless her heart. They are really neat, just glad I do not have to wear one. Another great find was these two old suitcases. I didn't know why I needed them at first but I just had to have them. So I took them home and totally gave them a make over. I think that they turned out really cute. Morgan loves her new suit case and can't wait to take it on a trip with her. Haven't a clue where she is going but as long as she takes me, I'm in!


This is how my over night suit case looked before it's makeover.

This is it afterwards. I gave it a new splash of color and some really cute paisley stickers with ring stones. A girl has always got to have a little bling, bling!

This is the inside of the case. Replaced the old ugly green covering with some really cute paisley material I found on sale at Hobby Lobby.


Morgan's little suit case before makeover.

Inside of Morgan's suitcase pre makeover.
Morgan's suit case after make over. Again a new splash of color and some really cute flower stickers.


I recovered the inside of her suitcase with some cute purple material with little pink flowers on it. She loves it! So in the end I spent about $25 and come up with two really cute suit cases!

1 comment:

MichaelandJaclynn said...

Look at you being crafty!! Very cute!