Sunday, May 2, 2010

Haray for Hollywood!

Today we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios. We had lots of fun. Morgan still has not warmed up to the character's but I think she is getting a little better. We had lunch with some of the characters from Playhouse Disney today. It was lots of fun. I do think that we made one mistake. We put her on the ride the Tower of Terror. It is a ride that simulates a hotel elevator falling. She was not happy at all with this. See the picture below from the ride. I think that it speaks for itself. I have never seen a kid shake so bad in my life. Stephen thought she was going to pass out. I laugh about it now but at the time it was not to funny. But hey, the ride was awesome! We had a wonderful time today and look forward to heading back to Magic Kingdom tomorrow.

Morgan hugging on Stephen as we wait for the bus to take us to the park.


One of Morgan's favorite games is Candy Land. As we walked into the Toy Story Midway Mania ride Morgan was so excited to see this painted on the wall.


Morgan loved following the Candy Land trail to the ride.


Morgan posing in front of a big crayon while waiting to ride Toy Story Midway Mania.


Wanted sign from the ride.


Growing up I loved my view master. I was trying to explain who it worked to Morgan while waiting in line. Still don't think she has a clue.


Morgan and a barrel of monkeys!


Love Mr. Potato Head.


Morgan waiting to get on the 3D Toy Story ride.

Army men from Toy Story.



Stephen and Morgan

Morgan and Stephen posing in front of a Muppet water fountain.


We enjoyed a character meal today for lunch at Hollywood and Vine.

June from Little Einstein.
Leo from Little Einstein.


Stephen and Goliath


Stephen and Jo Jo from Jo Jo's Circus.


Morgan enjoying another birthday cupcake at lunch.


Stephen and I received some more chocolate covered strawberry's at lunch to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.

We saw the Little Mermaid show.

Ariel





We saw Playhouse Disney Live on Stage. Morgan loved it!

Morgan and Stephen enjoying the show


Morgan and me at the show.


Little Einstein's


Tools from Handy Manny.


Handy Manny.


Handy Manny and the gang.


My Friends Tiger and Pooh.


Mickey Mouse Playhouse




Mickey celebrating Minnie's birthday!


Buzz Light year


Jesse from Toy Story 2


Morgan enjoying sliding down some fake snow at the Disney Christmas Store.


Lightning McQueen


Lightning McQueen and Mater.


Growing up I loved Miss Piggy. I can see the apple does not fall far from the tree because Morgan loved this sign. Like mother, like daughter.


Lights, Motors, Action! Stunt show. This stunt man showed us how they film people jumping off buildings. It was really awesome.


I'm falling!


Safe landing.


Stephen said this reminded him of my driving. I didn't find it to funny.


Stunt man on fire. They rub a gel on them that burns. Not the actual suit. Thought that was pretty neat.


Car jumping out of a building during the show. Way cool!


Fake New York!



The Tower of Terror. One word, AWESOME!


Do you think Morgan enjoyed the ride? Answer no!!!


Fantasmic.








While waiting for Fantasmic to start, someone started the wave. It was so funny. Morgan love it. I think it was her most favorite part of the day. Glad my kid is so easyliy amused.

No comments: