Sunday, May 16, 2010

Girl Day #2!

So I guess me and my sister didn't get enough of each other yesterday so we went out for lunch again today. I decided to go over to Grapevine Mills Mall to see if the Disney Store had some coffee mugs I was looking to replace. (Stephen bought himself two really cool coffee mugs while at Disney and they did not make it home in one piece.) So asked Lori if she wanted to come along and we ended up having a really good lunch at The Rainforest Cafe, but no luck with the coffee mugs. Going to have to bust out the old super glue. I promised the girls if they ate all their lunch they could ride the carousel afterwards. Instead of riding on a horse, they choose to sit in the spinning cup. Don't know how they managed that after lunch. I got dizzy just watching them. Oh, to be young again! It was another wonderful day. Sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow and the fun weekend is over.


Morgan at the Rainforest Cafe.

Lauren posing with her pink balloon.

The girls taking a spin on the carousel.


Morgan's turn to spin.

Lauren giving it a spin.

Team work!



No comments: